- WOMEN WHO SHINE
- AFFIRMATIONS WORKSHOPS
- vision boardS
- MINDFULNESS WORKSHOP
- rebalancing life
Women who Shine is a fun one day workshop for all women who have a personal commitment to themselves, their own personal growth, embracing the woman they are, their achievements and how they are seen in the world.
Women who Shine is presented through a variety of modalities including Art Therapy, information sharing and group discussions. Women who Shine is a fun and informative workshop presented in a safe space to allow you to explore how great it is to be you.
Working towards positive change – Affirmations Workshop
Affirmation’s help you replace a negative thought with more helpful positive ones. Affirmations are sentences or statements we repeat over and over with the intention of targeting negative beliefs that you have. With affirmations that have meaning to you and if you commit to saying them over again and regularly you will work toward reprogramming your thoughts to positive ones about yourself and how you see the world.
This strengths based workshop will:
- Assist in raising your awareness to your thinking pattern
- Work toward bringing positivity into your life
- Change your habit of focusing on the negatives in your life and move towards focusing on the positives
- Assist in attracting positive people into your life who are supportive, helpful and happy.
Creating the life you want to live - Vision Board Workshop
A vision board is a collage of images and words that emotionally charge you; they have some real meaning to you and excite your senses. A vision board is a tool to use that works towards bringing to you the life you want to live, it shows who you want to become, what you want to have in your life, where you want to live or holiday to.
This workshop is about:
- Creating visual inspiration
- Creating positive emotions within
- placing your energy into what you do want and not what you don’t want
- Visualising what you Want to Be and setting your intentions
- Visualising what you What to have and setting your intentions
- Setting you on a path of living life you love to live
MINDFULNESS USING ART THERAPY
We all generate external stress and internal tensions, and are distracted by negative thoughts and emotions.
How you relate to stress matters!
Not “Being” in the moment is the most common cause of stress and where we tend to hang onto the past or worry about the future.
Stressors may not be able to be resolved by leaving the situation, or by finding a new way to cope. In this program we encourage exploration of self and help you to practice taking action.
Happiness is an inside job, and being in the moment is where you are most happy and content.
Rebalancing life focuses on stress management through information, self awareness and exploring stradegies
The workshop runs over two consecutive weeks for two hours each session.
The workshop works towards:
- Stress management
- Raising your awareness
- Exploring effective time management
- Setting realistic goals/expectations
- Bringing back the balance between work and play.